Maltra Foods complies to BRC and HACCP standards.
To truly deliver world class results you need to work to the highest standards in the industry. It is for this reason Maltra Foods is an approved food manufacturing premises complying with the Health Act 1984 (Victoria) that also adopts the Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code. Compliance to these regulations and the Dairy Act 2000 (Vic.) is certified by Dairy Food Safety Victoria and Maltra Foods holds License No. 20545 to manufacture dry blend dairy products.
We also adhere to Australian Department of Agriculture & Water Resources requirements under the Export Control (Processed Food) Orders 2005 as confirmed by a DFSV audit. This means that Maltra Foods operates as a registered export ready establishment (No. 1499).
Furthermore, we operate under a strict Quality & Food Safety System including:
- Documented HACCP program
- Standard Operating Procedures Manual (SOP’s)
- Supporting work instructions, forms and records
- Supporting programs such as training, pest control, cleaning, maintenance
- Product, ingredient and environment testing program
- Regular compliance audits by DFSV and internal audits
If you would like to download the corresponding credentials in PDF format, they are available below:
- BRC Certificate Download
- HACCP Certificate Download
- Department of Agriculture & Water Resources (Formally AQIS) Download
- Dairy Foods Safety Victoria Download
We also welcome customer audit programs. If you would like to know more contact us today.