Cocoa Powder Specifications - JB100
|Physical and Chemical Characteristics:|
|Fat Content (%)||10 –12|
|Fineness, (%< 75μm)||99.75min. (wet method, through 200 mesh sieve)|
|Moisture (%)||5.0 max.|
|Shell Content (%)||1.75max (Shell in Nib after Winnowing)|
|Colour||Up to standard|
|Flavour||Up to standard|
|Total Plate Count / g||3,000 max.|
|Yeast & mould / g||50 max.|
|Enterobacteriaceae / g||Negative|
|Coliforms / g||Negative|
|E. coli / g||Negative|
|Salmonellae / 100g||Negative|
These specifications apply at the time the goods leave the factory. They are analyzed according to the methods of analysis as described in in-house testing methods.
Cocoa powder is the final product obtained by mechanical pulverization of cocoa pressed cake.
- 25kg pasted valve paper bag, which has 3-ply SCL HP where the second ply is with PE coated and a layer of thermo valve coating.
- 1000kg big bag, which has internal PE liner
- Our products conform to all food regulations in the country of destination and they have not been sterilized by fumigation or irradiation.
- 24 months in original packaging
- Keep cocoa powder in cool, dry storage and free from foreign odours